At Morgan, our primary focus is on research and instruction. Research undergirds the scholarship of our faculty and increases the quality of our students' experiences in classrooms and laboratories throughout the campus and in communities across the country. Instruction, the transmission of knowledge from teacher to student, is unsurpassed thanks to a world-class faculty.
The University is comprised of the following administrative divisions, with their affiliated offices/units within each division listed below.
The Division of Academic Affairs provides administrative oversight for the schools, colleges, and academic support resources of Morgan State University.
- Office of Academic & Faculty Affairs
- Office of Assessment
- Office of Institutional Research
- Office of Student Disability Support Services
- Office of Summer, Winter, & Special Programs
- Center for Continuing & Professional Studies
- Morgan Online
- Upward Bound
Schools & Colleges
- College of Interdisciplinary & Continuing Studies
- James H. Gilliam Jr. College of Liberal Arts
- School of Architecture & Planning
- Earl G. Graves School of Business & Management
- School of Community Health & Policy
- School of Computer, Mathematical, and Natural Sciences
- School of Education & Urban Studies
- Clarence M. Mitchell Jr. School of Engineering
- School of Global Journalism & Communication
- School of Graduate Studies
- School of Social Work
- Clara I. Adams Honors College
Enrollment Management & Student Success
The Division of Enrollment Management & Student Success guides students through the processes necessary to apply to, enroll in and graduate from Morgan State University. Areas within EMASS are committed to strategically designing, implementing, assessing, and enhancing the services necessary to promote student success from pre-enrollment to graduation.
- Office of Financial Aid
- Office of Strategic Enrollment Partnerships
- Office of Transfer Student Programming
- Office of the Registrar
- Office of Student Success & Retention
- Office of Undergraduate Admission & Recruitment
- Bear Essentials
- Center for Academic Success & Achievement
Finance & Administration
The Division of Finance & Administration provides a variety of administrative, business and financial support services to assist faculty and staff in the delivery of the best living/learning environment possible.
- Division of Information Technology
- Office of the Bursar
- Office of Business & Auxiliary Services
- Office of the Comptroller
- Office of Diversity & Equal Employment Opportunity
- Office of Human Resources
- Office of Police & Public Safety
- Office of Procurement & Property Control
- Office of Restricted Funds Accounting
- Design & Construction Management
- Facilities Planning
- Physical Plant
The Division of Institutional Advancement is the fundraising, marketing and development arm of Morgan State University. It supports the alumni engagement, research and public service missions of the university.
- Office of Alumni Relations
- Office of Development
- Office of Public Relations & Strategic Communications
- Foundation & Advancement Services
The Division of International Affairs is committed to producing and supporting a campus of global citizens equipped for competition in an interdependent society and economy.
- Office of International Student & Faculty Services
- Office of Global Partnerships
- Office of Study Abroad
- Center for Global Studies & International Education
Research & Economic Development
The Division of Research and Economic Development aims to be a strategic partner for research endeavors. Primary resposibilities include research policy, grants & contracts management supporting faculty research and responsible conduct of research; education and compliance.
- Office of Research Administration
- Office of Research Innovation & Advocacy
- Office of Technology Transfer & Intellectual Property
The Division of Student Affairs at Morgan State University provides learning opportunities and environments that advance the holistic development of all students.
- Office of Residence Life
- Office of Student Life & Development
- Office of Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Center for Career Development
- Counseling Center
- University Health Center
- Food Resource Center
- University Memorial Chapel