Division of Information Technology (DIT) Service Desk
The Service Desk enables the goals of the university and its stakeholders with a variety of services and resources.
Need Assistance? Contact the Service Desk:
- Call 443-885-HELP (4357)
- Email ServiceDesk@morgan.edu
- Submit a Service Ticket (employees only - requires MSU login credentials) - https://trackit.morgan.edu/trackitweb
Manage Your Password
Go to https://mypassword.morgan.edu if you forgot your password or need to change or unlock your password.
Visit the Technology FAQ webpage for information about your username and initial password.
Review instructions for password tool enrollment and management.
Tip: Set your password notification preferences in the Account Management section of the password management site.
Connect to Wi-Fi
- Active students and employees - Connect to MSU-Secure (requires MSU username and password)
- University guests - Connect to MSU-Guest
Minimum Computer Support Standards (for university-owned equipment only)
Please note these are not recommended specifications for purchasing new computers, but rather the minimum computer specifications that DIT will support.
Additional Links and Resources
- Academic Technology Services - www.morgan.edu/ATS || Access Canvas || Canvas Information for Faculty || Canvas Information for Students
- Report malicious or suspicious email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Desktop Phone Guides - www.morgan.edu/phones
- Technology Policies, Procedures, and Guidelines - www.morgan.edu/DITpolicies
- DIT News - www.morgan.edu/DITnews
- Glossary of Terms - COMING SOON!