Division of Information Technology (DIT) Service Desk
The Service Desk enables the goals of the university and its stakeholders with a variety of services and resources.
Need Assistance? Contact the Service Desk:
In response to COVID-19 and social distancing requirements, Service Desk phone services will continue during normal business hours (M-F, 8am-5pm) from remote locations with limited staff and phone capabilities. Please consider sending an email to ServiceDesk@morgan.edu or leaving a voicemail message.
- Call 443-885-HELP (4357)
- Email ServiceDesk@morgan.edu
- Submit a Service Ticket (employees only - requires MSU login credentials) - https://trackit.morgan.edu
Manage Your Password
Go to https://mypassword.morgan.edu if you forgot your password or need to change or unlock your password.
Visit the Technology FAQ webpage for information about your username and initial password.
Review instructions for password tool enrollment and management.
Tip: Set your password notification preferences in the Account Management section of the password management site.
Access the Software Library
Connect to Wi-Fi
- Active students and employees - Connect to MSU-Secure (requires MSU username and password)
- Reconnect to Wireless AFTER you have changed your Morgan Password
- University guests - Connect to MSU-Guest
Minimum Computer Support Standards (for university-owned equipment only)
Please note these are not recommended specifications for purchasing new computers, but rather the minimum computer specifications that DIT will support.
Rainbow - Communications/Phone App - Help Center
Additional Links and Resources
- Academic Technology Services - www.morgan.edu/ATS || Access Canvas || Canvas Information for Faculty || Canvas Information for Students
- Training video library for software, applications, and softskills - Hoonuit - www.morgan.edu/Hoonuit
- Report malicious or suspicious email to email@example.com
- Student Printing via Wēpa kiosks - www.morgan.edu/CloudPrinting
- Desktop Phone Guides - www.morgan.edu/phones
- Technology Policies, Procedures, and Guidelines - www.morgan.edu/DITpolicies
- Annual Mandatory Security Awareness Training (employees only) - www.morgan.edu/dit-sat
- DIT News - www.morgan.edu/DITnews
- DIT- Glossary of Technical Terms: A glossary of information technology's basic terms, acronyms, and definitions.