Technology Policies, Procedures, Standards, and Guidelines
Faculty, staff, and students who have access to University computing resources through their network accounts have responsibilities and obligations as users and are subject to University policies, federal, state, and local laws.
Policies, Procedures, Standards, and Guidelines related to technology use at Morgan State University are as follows:
- Acceptable Use of Information Technology Resources Policy (AUP)
- Minimum Hardware Support Standards - July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022
- Recommended Computer Purchase Specifications
- Canvas Procedures
- Software Installation Request Procedures (faculty and staff only)*
- Student Account Management Procedures
- Employee Account Management Procedures
* The information contained within this link is intended for active Morgan State University faculty, staff, and students only. You must already be logged in to your Morgan account or use your login credentials to access this information.