Mobile Management Services
The Mobile Management Services (MMS) team's primary responsibility is to provide reliable and affordable mobile communication services to university employees. Services provided by our team include, but are not limited to local dial tone services; wireless vendor contract negotiations; issuance of cell phones, AirCards, hotspots, and tablets; telephone operator services for the university's main phone line and more.
We're here to help you:
- Select the most appropriate mobile device and service plan to suit your work needs
- Place orders and certify payment for university-issued mobile devices
- Troubleshoot minor/routine mobile device issues
- Obtain mobile device training
We are located in the Montebello Complex, lower level, in room C-07 and can be reached at 443-885-3900. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (except during university closures).
The MMS team is here to assist you.
- Yvonne Wynn, Assistant Telecommunication Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org | 443-885-4455
- Bibi Janak, Collections Coordinator | email@example.com | 443-885-4139
- Sarah Heidelberg, Mobile Service Support Coordinator | firstname.lastname@example.org | 443-885-3974
- Victoria House, Office Clerk | email@example.com | 443-885-3603
Additional Links and Resources: COMING SOON!