Transfer Incentive Program
What is TIP?
TIP is a transfer incentive program offering grants up to $2000 per semester for up to (5) semesters. TIP is designed for incoming community college transfer students. Students must have earned their assocaiates degree by the deadline and have applied selecting one of the eligible majors listed below. If awarded the grant, students must remain in one of the eligible majors, maintain full-time student status, and maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA.
What are the accepted majors?
- Actuarial Science
- Construction Management
- Engineering Physics
- Interior Design
- Psychology at Laurel College Center
- Services and Supply Chain Management
How do I become eligible for TIP?
- Must be a community college transfer student who has earned their associates degree (degree date must be displayed on the submitted transcript).
- Apply online and submit all required documents for an admission evaluation.
- Send an email expressing your interest in receiving the grant to email@example.com.
- If selected, you will see the award displayed on your student account. Please note, the grant will be awarded by August for incoming fall students and January for incoming spring students.