Office of Residence Life and Housing
How To Apply For Housing
***Please be advised that the current housing and meal plan cost are subject to change.*
Before You Get Started
PLEASE HAVE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS AT HAND BEFORE BEGINNING:
- Your username and password (The first part of your Morgan email address in lowercase. ex. chjon2. your email password)
- A valid Credit/Debit Card (No payment will be taken at this time)
- Safari, Internet Explorer, Chrome or Firefox browser
- There is a 15 minute time limit on the application. If you receive an error, and cannot continue, please close the application and reselect the application link.
Apply For Housing
- Go to www.morgan.edu/reslife.
- Click on "Access the Student Housing Portal" located on the right column under the blue "Additional Links" section.
- Log in to the student housing portal using your University email address and password. Remember that your username is all lowercase ending after the number in your address. Your password is the same password used for your email.
- Please select your respective application link. If you receive an error message, please select the other link. (screenshot)
- While completing your housing application, you will select four (4) building preferences, provide roommate compatibility information, and pay your $200 nonrefundable application fee.
- Remember, your application has not been submitted until you have clicked on the big red finish button at the end of the application. You will not be able to changing meal plans, or will be assigned housing without completing this step.
Special Note: The Office of Residence Life and Housing is committed to helping all students achieve academic success to the best of our ability. Keeping in line with our mission, we are implementing a new living-learning environment that will help us better serve students that are currently not meeting academic standards.
In support of your academic success, any student (Sophomore level and above) below the academic standard, will be automatically assigned to participate in the Academically Committed to Excellence (ACE) program. For more information, learn more about the ACE program.
Office of Residence Life
Tubman Hall, Rm. 114
1700 E. Cold Spring Lane
Baltimore, Maryland 21251