Office of Human Resources
Employment & Wage Verification
The Office of Human Resources will verify employment dates, salary, and job titles, once requested by external sources or internal employees and after receiving written authorization from the employee. The process can take up to 4 business days.
Forward your corporate request form, on corporate letterhead, to firstname.lastname@example.org. The request should include:
- Employee's legal name
- Last four digits of employee's SSN
- A separate Authorization of Release from the employee for this information (digital signature accepted)
- Both documents should be in a PDF format
- Request must come from a corporate email address and will be returned to the same address
- The necessary password if using password protected software for the return of the form
Completed forms will be returned using secure email functionality.
INTERNAL EMPLOYEE REQUESTS
Send an email email@example.com that includes:
- Last 4 digits of SSN
- Specific information requested
- If a form, please provide said form
- If a letter, please indicate to whom the letter should be addressed and which of the following should be included: title, dates of employment, status, and salary.
- A brief note authorizing Human Resources to provide this information