Office of Summer Session, Winter Session & Special Programs
Thank you for agreeing to teach during the Winter Session. To review policies and procedures for the Summer or Winter Session please refer to the Academic Catalog and the Faculty Handbook. Please be reminded that undergraduate courses with fewer than fifteen (15) enrolled students and graduate classes with fewer than six (6) students are subject to cancellation due to low enrollment. Such cancellations will take place before the end of the add/drop period. If such underenrolled courses are not cancelled, pay will be pro-rated according to the Pilot Pay Scale.
For questions/concerns about grade submission, please contact Records@morgan.edu.
Your point of contact for questions about your method of pay or problems with your paycheck is Payroll (email@example.com). Pay dates are posted below.
Textbook Notice: You can contact the Morgan State Bookstore's Assistant Store Manager at TM8255@bncollege.com to submit book orders.
Winter Session 2023
- Registration Opens - Monday, November 7, 2023
- Classes Begin - Tuesday, January 3, 2023
- Last Day to Add or Drop a Course (End of Schedule Adjustment Period) - Thursday, January 5, 2023 (5PM)
- Drop for Non-Payment - TBA (after close of business)
- Last Day for Reinstatement without Academic Clearance - TBA
- Last Day to Withdraw from a Class with a Grade of "W" - Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at 11:59 p.m.
- Last Day of Classes - Tuesday, January 17, 2023
- Last Day to Withdraw from Morgan for the Term - Tuesday, January 17, 2023
- Grades Are Due: Thursday, January 19, 2023 (5PM)
- Faculty pay date - February 8, 2022