Office of Human Resources
News and Events
- Initiating a Job Posting
- Establishing a Search Committee
- Reviewing Supporting Documents
- Selecting Candidates for Hire & more!
- Thursday, October 5th
- Thursday, October 19th
- Thursday, November 2nd
- Thursday, November 16th
- Thursday, December 7th
Give a SHOUT OUT!
Stay connected, stay strong, stay positive!
A simple gesture can brighten up someone's day. Giving a shout-out is a great way to recognize your peers for their work, talent, and living our institutional values, and to contribute to a culture of appreciation, community, and kindness. A SHOUT OUT is intended to identify and recognize individuals or groups for a noteworthy act or effort.
Examples of what might warrant a SHOUT OUT include:
- Collaborating in new and unique ways
- Going above and beyond expectations
- Demonstrating the values of Morgan State
- Being a positive influence
We will send the recipient and their supervisor an email letting them know that you shouted them out for an excellent job!
Tell Us How We Are Doing
The Office of Human Resources is committed to transforming your employee experience. Please tell us how we are doing and how we can do better in the future.