2020 Workday (SPS) Resources
SPS Workday is the official Employee Benefit system for State of Maryland employees of Morgan State University. This self-service implementation allows employees to enroll, change, and update benefit elections throughout the year.
For detailed information on Employee Benefits, visit the State of Maryland Employee Benefits webpage.
"ONELOGIN" WORKDAY REQUIREMENT
Effective September 2020, the State of Maryland has provided a security layer to SPS Workday that involves an additional authentication (personal identifier) method to signing onto Workday. You will set this up one time, and moving forward, when you log in to Workday, you will be asked to identify yourself using the method your select. We recommend that you do this before open enrollment begins. You cannot log into Workday if this authentication method is not established.
Follow the instructions below:
- Click here for OneLogin/Workday portal
- Enter your username (W#) If you do not have your W#, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or OHR@morgan.edu
- Enter your password credentials (Follow the password characters below)
Capital first letter of your first name+lower case first letter of your last name+four digit birth year+last four digits of your SSN+$
- Follow the instructions on the screen to select your method of authentication
- You will be prompted to generate a new password
If you need further assistance, please email OHR@morgan.edu or call (443) 885-3195.
Review the links below for further understanding of SPS Benefits, inclusive of job aids, quick reference guides and other resourceful information to assist you