Required Financial Aid Application Forms
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
This is distributed and processed by the US Department of Education and is required for Federal Programs as well as a variety of other student financial assistance program. It is available in the University's Financial Aid Office, through guidance counselors and at college fair activities. Students seeking federal aid must use the FAFSA to apply for the Federal Pell Grant and other programs listed below. You must list Morgan's school code, 002083. Apply over the internet with FAFSA-on-the-web here or 1-800-433-3243.
Federal Income Tax Records
A signed copy of students,' parents' Federal Income Tax Return or Federal Tax Return Transcripts, if required, must be submitted. Independent students must submit tax information for themselves and spouses. If a tax return was not filed, please complete a MSU non-tax filing form and attach income received.
ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS CAN BE FAXED TO (443) 885-8272 OR EMAILED TO FINAID@MORGAN.EDU
PLEASE INCLUDE THE STUDENT ID ON ALL DOCUMENTS
Please allow 72 business hours for the receipt of all documents faxed and/or submitted to the office to be posted on WEBSIS.
- 2020-2021 Verification Worksheet V4
- 2020-2021 Verification Worksheet V5
- 2020-2021 Independent Student/Spouse Non-tax Filing Form
- 2020-2021 Dependent Student Non-tax Filing Form
- 2020-2021 Parent Non-tax Filing Form
- Fall 2020 SAP Appeal Form
- 2020-2021 Unusual Enrollment History (UEH) Appeal Request Form
- 2020-2021 Credit Evaluation Form
- 2020-2021 Dependency Override Request
- Selective Service Appeal Form
- Title IV Authorization Form
- 2020-2021 Plus Authorization Form
The Financial Aid Office is located in the Montebello Complex Room A- 203.
Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
(443) 885-3170 (P)