Office of Financial Aid
Required Financial Aid Application Forms
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
This is distributed and processed by the US Department of Education and is required for Federal Programs as well as a variety of other student financial assistance program. It is available in the University's Financial Aid Office, through guidance counselors and at college fair activities. Students seeking federal aid must use the FAFSA to apply for the Federal Pell Grant and other programs listed below. You must list Morgan's school code, 002083. Apply over the internet with FAFSA-on-the-web or 1-800-433-3243.
Federal Income Tax Records
A signed copy of the students', and parents' Federal Income Tax Return or Federal Tax Return Transcripts, if required, must be submitted. Independent students must submit tax information for themselves and their spouses. If a tax return was not filed, please complete an MSU non-tax filing form and attach the income received.
ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS CAN BE FAXED TO (443) 885-8272 OR EMAILED TO FINAID@MORGAN.EDU
PLEASE INCLUDE THE STUDENT ID ON ALL DOCUMENTS
Please allow 72 business hours for the receipt of all documents faxed and/or submitted to the office to be posted on WEBSIS.
We are pleased to announce we have established a partnership with Inceptia to expedite the federal verification process for Morgan State University. Verification Gateway (VG) from Inceptia is an online portal to guide students and parents through verification.
2023-2024 Forms and Verification
- 2023-2024 Verification V1, V4, and V5
- 2023-2024 Documentation of Legal Dependent or Child You Support (LDEPEN)
- 2023-2024 Documentation Independent Status (INDSTA)
- 2023-2024 Documentation of Citizenship
- 2023-2024 Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal Form
- 2023-2024 Unusual Enrollment History (UEH) Appeal Request Form
- 2023-2024 Dependency Override Request
- 2023-2024 Total and Permanent Disability Acknowledgement Form (TPD)
- 2023-2024 Credit Evaluation Form
- 2023-2024 Title IV Authorization Form (Authorizations A & B)
- 2023-2024 Federal Parent Plus Loan Authorization Form (PLSATH; PLSAT2; PLSAT3)
- 2024 Winter Financial Aid Application *DEADLINE JANUARY 2, 2024*
Office of Financial Aid
Tyler Hall, Suite 206
1700 E. Cold Spring Lane
Baltimore, Maryland 21251
School Code FAFSA: 002083