Office of Financial Aid
Required Financial Aid Application Forms
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
This is distributed and processed by the US Department of Education and is required for Federal Programs as well as a variety of other student financial assistance program. It is available in the University's Financial Aid Office, through guidance counselors and at college fair activities. Students seeking federal aid must use the FAFSA to apply for the Federal Pell Grant and other programs listed below. You must list Morgan's school code, 002083. Apply over the internet with FAFSA-on-the-web or 1-800-433-3243.
Federal Income Tax Records
A signed copy of students,' parents' Federal Income Tax Return or Federal Tax Return Transcripts, if required, must be submitted. Independent students must submit tax information for themselves and their spouses. If a tax return was not filed, please complete an MSU non-tax filing form and attach the income received.
ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS CAN BE FAXED TO (443) 885-8272 OR EMAILED TO FINAID@MORGAN.EDU
PLEASE INCLUDE THE STUDENT ID ON ALL DOCUMENTS
Please allow 72 business hours for the receipt of all documents faxed and/or submitted to the office to be posted on WEBSIS.
We are pleased to announce we have established a partnership with Inceptia to expedite the federal verification process for Morgan State University. Verification Gateway (VG) from Inceptia is an online portal to guide students and parents through verification. This verification process will begin with 2021-2022 academic year.
2021-2022 Forms and Verification
- 2021-2022 Verification V1, V4, and V5
- 2021-2022 SAP Appeal Form
- 2021-2022 Unusual Enrollment History (UEH) Appeal Request Form
- 2021-2022 Credit Evaulation Form
- 2021-2022 Dependency Override Request
- 2021-2022 Title IV Authorization Form
- 2021-2022 Federal Plus Loan Authorization Form
- 2021-2022 Summer Application*DEADLINE JULY 5, 2022*
2022-2023 Forms and Verification
- 2022-2023 Verification V1, V4, and V5
- 2022-2023 SAP Appeal Form
- 2022-2023 Unusual Enrollment History (UEH) Appeal Request Form
- 2022-2023 Credit Evaulation Form
- 2022-2023 Dependency Override Request Form
- 2022-2023 Title IV Authorization Form
- 2022-2023 Federal Plus Loan Authorization Form
- 2022-2023 Edward T. Conroy Application *DEADLINE July 15, 2022*
Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
(443) 885-3170 (P)