Skip to Content

Department of Economics

Undergraduate Economics Forms

Override Form

  • Complete all fields, including the name and email of your academic advisor.
  • Upload a PDF of your current MSU transcript in the appropriate space on the form.
  • If you request an override for one of the following reasons, you must also upload the corresponding documentation:
    • Academic Recovery - Requires documentation from Continuing Studies office
    • Job Conflict - Requires a letter from your employer
    • Graduating Senior - Requires documentation from your department

Override Form Coming Shortly

Change or Declaration of Major/Minor Form

This link will take you to the Office of the Registrar's forms page. Please scroll down that page to find the Change of Major/Minor Request Form.

Use this form to change or update your major, minor, track, or concentration in the university's student information system.

Complete all fields, including the name of your current chairperson and the new chairperson.  The names of the chairpersons can be found on the programs' webpages.

  • Spell the chairpersons' names and email addresses correctly.
  • You will receive an email notification from once the form has been processed.

View Change or Declaration of Major/Minor Form