Coronavirus Information & Resources
- Effective October 31, 2022, unvaccinated students and employees are no longer required to test on a weekly basis. For those who wish to test due to risk or exposure, testing will still be available on Tuesdays and Thursdays until December 15, 2022. View details on testing and scheduling a test.
- For the Spring 2023 semester, all residential students will be required to remain up to date on their COVID-19 vaccination. We are encouraging all non-residential students and all employees to remain up to date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. View details on the vaccine requirement.
- Masks are required on BEARtransit and in campus medical settings. Additionally, anyone who is positive, has COVID-19 symptoms, or has been in close contact to someone with COVID-19 is required to wear a mask.
FALL ON-CAMPUS REQUIREMENTS
UPDATED: July 11, 2022
Students and employees must adhere to the following health & safety guidelines:
- GET VACCINATED. All students and employees on campus must get vaccinated or receive an exemption. New students and employees must submit proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 or receive an approved vaccine exemption by January 14, 2022. View details on the vaccine requirement.
- The most current booster shot is strongly encouraged for everyone ages 18 and older. A booster shot increases protection against severe illness for the original COVID-19 and its more recent variants.
- Masks are required in the following settings:
- All public transportation, including BEARtransit.
- All campus medical settings, including the University Health Center or Montebello Testing Site.
- Additionally, anyone who is positive, has COVID-19 symptoms, or has been in close contact to someone with COVID-19 is required to wear a mask.
- Masks are strongly encouraged while indoors in close proximity to others, particularly for unvaccinated individuals and those who are not up to date with the vaccine; individuals at risk of severe COVID-19 infection, including older adults and immunocompromised; and vaccinated individuals who reside with unvaccinated individuals or immunocompromised individuals. KN95 masks offer an additional level of protection and are available for pickup (Monday – Friday) at the following location: CBEIS, University Student Center, Montebello Complex, and Earl Graves School of Business & Management. View details on KN95 masks.
- STAY HOME IF SICK. If you have COVID-19 symptoms, do not come to campus. Isolate or quarantine consistent with CDC guidelines. View details on What to Expect After COVID-19 Test.
NOTE: On-campus requirements are subject to change.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & RESOURCES
- General Questions: email@example.com
- COVID-19 Testing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- University Health Center: email@example.com
- Enrollment Management & Student Success: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Human Resources: OHR@morgan.edu