Harriet A. Woolford University Health Center
Immunization Requirements & TB Testing
Morgan State University Student Health Center requires proof of the following Immunizations and TB Test:
- Immunization for MMR #1 and MMR #2 (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- COVID-19 vaccine (fully vaccinated and boosted)
- Hepatitis B (1,2,3)
- Tdap (Diphtheria, Tetanus, and A cellular pertussis booster vaccine within 10 years)
- Meningitis vaccine
- Tuberculosis Test (TB/PPD)- ONLY REQUIRED FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS. Test must be administered within the past year
The Immunization Records are mandatory and must be documented with dates administered by the health care provider or lab.
How To Submit Your Immunization Records and TB Test:
- Collect your documents. Please collect a copy of your Immunization Records and TB Test Results.
- Submit your documents. Please email a copy of your Immunization Records and TB Test Results to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include your full name, student identification number, and date of birth in the email.
- Submission Deadline. Documentation of Immunization Records and TB Test are due by August 1st for Fall Enrollment and January 1st for Spring Enrollment.
The University Health Center staff reviews all documents submitted for verification. Please allow 1-3 business days for the reviewal of documents and updating your student chart. If you have any questions regarding your Immunization records and compliance, please feel free to contact us at 443-885-3236
Requests for Exemptions from Immunization Requirements
Vaccine requirements are established to protect the health of the student and the entire Morgan State University campus.
ONLY MEDICAL AND BONA FIDE RELIGIOUS EXEMPTIONS ARE PERMITTED.
If an outbreak of a vaccine-preventable disease, students who cannot prove immunity may be excluded from campus by the University Health officer for the remainder of the outbreak.
Medical exemptions request must be documented by student healthcare provider on the immunization form and specific. Religious Exemptions forms are available at the UHC upon request and must be notarized.