Office of the Comptroller
The following is a list of forms accessible online and processed by the Comptroller's Office. We are in the process of updating several existing forms currently used by the University. These forms will be made available here on our webpage. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions and/or concerns, as well as feedback and/ or suggestions. You may also contact our office directly, at 443-885-3045.
- Reimbursement Form (Non-Travel Related Expenses)
- Privately Owned Vehicle Reimbursement Rates
The reimbursement rate for State employees who utilize their vehicles on authorized State business will be as follows:
- Effective June 17, 2022 - $62.5 per mile
- The reimbursement rate for CY 2019 was $.58 per mile
For half-rate guidance, please refer to the State of Maryland Policies and Procedures for Vehicle fleet Management section 8.2.01. The Policies and Procedures are located:
- Out-of-State Travel Request Form (Comp 01)
- State of Maryland Expense Account Form (GAD Form X-5) For Travel As of June 17, 2022
- State of Maryland Expense Account Form (GAD Form X-5) For Travel As of January 1, 2020
- State of Maryland Expense Account Form (GAD Form X-5) For Travel As of January 1, 2019
- State of Maryland Expense Account Form (GAD Form X-5) For Travel As of January 1, 2018
- New Banner Non Grant Cost Center Form (COMP04)
A. Requesting a New Banner Finance Cost Center (not grant funded)
If the funding source is not a granting agency, use the linked form to request a new Banner Cost Center.
The directions to complete the form are also linked. Please be thorough as possible, especially when filling in the Funding source and Reason sections.
B. Requesting a Change to an existing Banner Finance Cost Center (not grant funded)
The attached form can also be used to request a change to an existing non grant funded Banner
Finance cost center .Since the University manager is requesting only changes to an existing cost center, some of the fields on the form that are unrelated to the change do not need to be filled in.
C. Docusign instructions for travel authorization. Please click on the link below for instustions.
If any any questions or concerns on how to fill out the form via docusign, Please contact Shamerra Smith.
Online Forms and Communications Specialist (Title)
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Office of the Comptroller
Patrick O'Brien, Comptroller
Morgan State University
Tyler Hall, 4th Floor
1700 East Cold Spring Lane
Baltimore, MD 21251