Skip to Content

Office of the Comptroller


The following is a list of forms accessible online and processed by the Comptroller's Office. We are in the process of updating several existing forms currently used by the University. These forms will be made available here on our webpage. Please contact us at with your questions and/or concerns, as well as feedback and/ or suggestions. You may also contact our office directly, at 443-885-3045.

The reimbursement rate for State employees who utilize their vehicles on authorized State business will be as follows:

  • Effective June 17, 2022 - $62.5 per mile
  • The reimbursement rate for CY 2019 was $.58 per mile

For half-rate guidance, please refer to the State of Maryland Policies and Procedures for Vehicle fleet Management section 8.2.01. The Policies and Procedures are located:

A. Requesting a New Banner Finance Cost Center (not grant funded)

If the funding source is not a granting agency, use the linked form to request a new Banner Cost Center.

The directions to complete the form are also linked. Please be thorough as possible, especially when filling in the Funding source and Reason sections.

B. Requesting a Change to an existing Banner Finance Cost Center (not grant funded)

The attached form can also be used to request a change to an existing non grant funded Banner

Finance cost center .Since the University manager is requesting only changes to an existing cost center, some of the fields on the form that are unrelated to the change do not need to be filled in.

C. Docusign instructions for travel authorization.

If any any questions or concerns on how to fill out the form via docusign, Please contact Shamerra Smith.

Shamerra Smith
Online Forms and Communications Specialist (Title)
443-885-4399 (phone)

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,