Office of Undergraduate Admission & Recruitment
Admissions Alumni Volunteers
Alumni can share their Morgan pride as an Alumni Volunteer. The Undergraduate Admissions Office has established an alumni corps who assists with recruitment activities throughout the country and abroad. Alumni Volunteers have become an important part of recruitment strategies.
Alumni volunteers could be involved in:
- Assisting Morgan State University with recruitment activities;
- Identifying quality students from high schools in your area who are interested in Morgan;
- Contacting students who have received offers of admission;
- Attending local high school and college fairs as a representative of Morgan State;
- Assisting with student receptions and open houses;
Get Involved. Let's Give Back.
To become involved, please fill out our Alumni Profile Form.
We appreciate our alumni support. If you are officially representing Morgan at an event, we will supply you with the materials that you may need for that specific event.
Reginald C. Thomas