Skip to Content

Office of the Registrar

Articulation Agreements

What is an Articulation Agreement?

An articulation agreement outlines which courses to take at your community college to complete the hours required for the associate degree, and which Morgan State University courses to take after transfer to complete the bachelor’s degree in your major. For questions about articulation agreements, contact the Transfer Evaluation and Articulation team in the Office of the Registrar by e-mail at

Active Articulation Agreements

Active Articulation Agreements




Maryland State Department of Education Career and Technology Education (CTE) and
Teacher Academy of Maryland (TAM)