Skip to Content

Department of Accounting & Finance

Override Form

  1. We can only override accounting and finance courses in this department. For overrides to other courses, please contact the department that offers the course.
  2. You must have completed all of the prerequisites or equivalent courses with the appropriate grade before an override can be processed.
  3. We do not override closed courses until the late registration period and only after all other sections of that course are filled.
  4. We do not override FIN 101 courses that are closed with 50 students enrolled.
  5. To get an override to an ACCT or FIN course, click the link below and flll out the form. 
  6. For questions, contact Ms. Linda Clark, administrative assistant for the department.

Link to Override Form