Graves Masters Program
Admissions and Fees
- Supplemental Application
- Transcripts from each school listed in the application. Unofficial transcripts MUST be uploaded at the time the application is completed. Official transcripts will be requested ONLY for admitted students who confirm attendance to their respective program.
NOTE: International applicants MUST provide a course-by-course evaluation of their college/university transcript(s) completed by one of the following evaluation firms:
- Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) www.ece.org
- World Educational Services (WES) at www.wes.org
- Foundation for International Services (FIS) www.fis-web.com
- SpanTran www.spantran.com/web
NO OTHER TRANSCRIPTS WILL BE ACCEPTED BY THE SCHOOL OF GRADUATE STUDIES
- IELTS or TOEFL score is required for International Students
- Personal Statement
- GMAT/GRE is optional for MBA/MBA online and MS Accounting and is NOT required for MS Hospitality or MS Project Management
- Letters of Recommendations
- for MBA/MBA online
- 3 for MS Accounting
- 2 for MS Project Management/MS Project Management online
- 2 for MS Hospitality Management
- Virtual Interview
- Note: MS Project Management requires a minimum of 2 years of work experience
The minimum GPA for admission is 2.5 and applicants with less than a 3.0 GPA may be considered for conditional admission.
Fees and Costs
All courses are three (3) credits except for the Professional Development courses which are 0 credits. The full per credit cost is:
- In-state tuition is $536.50 ($455 tuition/ $81.50 fees)
- Out-of State is $975 ($894 tuition/ $81.50 fees) per credit, non-resident
The MBA and Project Management online programs have a total program cost of $30,000.
The application fee is $55.