- No FOOD or DRINK allowed.
- No cell phone calls.
- Headphones must be used when listening to music or other audio.
- Keep conversations to a private volume and be respectful of other patrons.
- No smoking or use of any tobacco products, including electronic cigarettes.
- No disruptive or unsafe behavior including any conduct that interferes with the use of the library, or with the functioning of the library staff is allowed.
- Do not move or rearrange furniture.
- Use of loud, abusive, threatening or insulting language is prohibited.
- Do not mutilate library materials.
- Children under age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Students must also adhere to Morgan State University's Student Code of Conduct.
Earl S. Richardson Library
Text: askmorganlibrary + your question to 66746
Sun: 1 pm - 12 am
Mon-Thu: 8 am - 12 am
Fri: 8 am - 9 pm
Sat: 9 am - 6 pm