From the parking garage near Student Center
The University Health Center is located behind Cummings House (adjacent to Baldwin Hall). Parking is available in front of the building on Parking Lot L which is gated. To gain access to parking Lot L, call 443-885-3236 to notify one of the health center's staff members. Parking is also available in the garage located directly behind the University Student Center.
Walking directions to the University Health Center (from parking garage near Student Center)
1. Exit the garage on the ground level.
2. Walk to your left. You will be in the rear of the Student Center.
3. Follow the cement walkway until it becomes a brick walkway.
4. Directly in front of you will see a glass building
5. (Earl S. Richardson Library).
6. Walk towards the right past the Edward P. Hurt Gymnasium.
7. As you approach a blue pole marked "Emergency,"
8. Go to the right.
9. Looking straight ahead you will see a "Ticket Office" window.
10. The University Health Center is located in the Harriet A. Woolford Health Center is to the left of the ticket window.
Click hear for campus map (12 Student Center, 13 Parking Garage Student Center, University Health Center 22)