Virtual Career Day
Students, click HERE for Career Fair Tips.
The Virtual Job Fair is open to the entire Morgan State University student body. Employers seeking students from ALL disciplines, in graduate and undergraduate levels, representing a variety of majors are expected to attend. Please mark your calendar now to join us for this premier opportunity to recruit leading candidates in --to promote summer jobs, internships, full-time positions and graduate school programs to our current students and alumni.
Employers, you may click HERE to be added to the waitlist.
The New & Improved Virtual Career Fair platform enables employer representatives to:
- Engage in one-on-one interactions with students
- Host group video chats to present information about your company
- Take notes and access candidate information for easy follow up
- Easily integrate with your preferred video conference provider to ensure maximum comfortability
- Receive resumes and other profile data from students
We expect this to be a very popular event. Registration is limited to 80 employers, with a maximum of three representatives per employer.
- We encourage you to participate in this Fair ONLY if you are actively hiring.
- You must pay for the Fair at the time of registration. We are only able to accept credit card payments (Mastercard, Visa & American Express).
- You must provide the names and contact information for each employer representative (maximum 3) participating in the Virtual Job Fair at the time of registration.
Cancellations must be received in writing (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to September 25, 2020, and will result in a credit towards our next career fair. No credits will be issued after September 25, 2020.
NAVIGATING THE VIRTUAL JOB FAIR