What to Expect in the MSW Online Program?
- All courses are offered fully online
- Each class session takes place over a period of 7 days in which students must complete all assignments/activities for the week
- Most of the course interaction is *asynchronous and can be done at students' convenience within parameters set by the instructor in the syllabus or course calendar
- Student are required to participate with scheduled **synchronous sessions
- Students must follow the program of study exactly
- Weekly +attendance is required (missing more than one session of an 8 week course results in expulsion from the class)
* Asynchronous session - students and faculty do not have to be present in the course at the same time to complete a learning activity
**Synchronous session - interactions with the instructor via web conferencing
+Attendance is tracked by completion and submission of weekly learning activities. Learning activities may include discussion board posts, quizzes, short essays, video role-play recordings, slide shares, etc.