Field Education Placement Agencies
Field Education at Morgan State University offers students varied learning experiences in the community. Our social work students are "everywhere" in the community. The students learn and practice social work skills at various agencies throughout urban communities in the Baltimore/DC area.
This list includes agencies which have provided field placements within the past few years. It is subject to change and is not exhaustive.
- A Step Forward, Inc
- Addiction Connections Resource
- Arrow Center for Education
- Baltimore County Department of Social Services
- Baltimore Substance Abuse Systems, Inc
- Battle Monument School
- Between Friends, Incorporated
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central MD
- Health Care for the Homeless
- House Of Ruth Maryland
- Johns Hopkins Hospital Dept of Med/Surg Social Work
- Kennedy Krieger Institute
- LIGHT Health & Comprehensive Services, Inc
- St Frances Academy
- Urban Behavioral Associates, P.A.