Notes For Contributors:
The International Journal of Evolution Equations (IJEE) is a quarterly journal dedicated to the publication of high quality papers related to ordinary and partial differential equations, integral equations, and functional differential equations.
Submission of a manuscript will be understood to mean that the paper is not being considered for publication elsewhere. Incoming papers are acknowledged immediately. The authors agree that if the paper is accepted for publication, they will transfer the copyright exclusively to IJEE and Nova Science Publishers, Inc. Research articles are refereed under the same standards as those used by any printed journal covered by Mathematical Reviews and Zentralblatt.
It is required that the manuscript be submitted electronically. First, authors should format their papers in Tex (Latex 2e preferred) version using 10-point characters. The Tex files of the manuscripts should be submitted through IJEE's email: email@example.com. Authors may also submit a hard copy along with a floppy disc with a TEX file of their papers to:
Professor Gaston M. N'Guerekata
International Journal of Evolution Equations
Department of Mathematics
Morgan State University
Baltimore, MD 21251, USA
In order to avoid a large backlog, we strongly encourage authors to restrict the length of their papers to no more than 20 pages; longer papers will be accepted only in exceptional cases. Authors will be notified of editors' publishing decision once the refereeing process has been completed.
Figures should be sent as:
- Fair copy on paper, whenever possible scaled to about 200%, or
- As EPS-file (Encapsulated PostScript)
All figures, tables, etc., should be numbered and the appropriate space reserved in the text, with the insertion point clearly indicated.
- There are no page charges.
- A complimentary PDF copy of the journal issue will be sent to each of the first two authors of every chapter for the first 20 chapters. Additional copies are available to contributors for the special price of $25 each by contacting the Publisher.
- Personalized chapter offprints can be purchased by contacting the Publisher. An offprint order form will be sent via email during the page proofs stage of production.
- Book proposals from Authors, Editors, and Contributors are given priority consideration.
Nova Science Publishers, Inc.
400 Oser Avenue, Suite 1600
Hauppauge, New York 11787-3619, USA
Phone: (631) 231-7269
Fax: (631) 231-8175
Main E-mail: novapublishers.earthlink.net