Girls Who Invest
- Applications are open to rising sophomores and incoming first-years with interest in finance from any major.
- Applicants to the Summer Intensive Program must have US or UK work authorization.
- Applications are accepted late May-Late October.
Ways for students to learn more:
- Join an information session: Applicant information sessions will begin in late May and continue throughout the summer and fall. Registration website.
- Interested students can sign up for our mailing list here.
For more information please contact:
Jim Caldarise | Director of Recruiting and Admissions | Girls Who Invest, Inc. | www.girlswhoinvest.org | m. 216-765-3635