Graves School Masters Programs
The Graves School of Business and Management (GSBM), established in 1944, is committed to enhancing academic rigor and quality. Being the first Business School in the State of Maryland, we have over 70 years of experience and expertise in preparing our students for the business world. Our highly dedicated faculty (over 90% with a doctorate in the discipline in which they teach and carry out research) and staff continue to make student success their primary mission.
At the Earl G. Graves School of Business and Management students can seek graduate studies in the following areas: At the Earl G. Graves School of Business and Management students can seek graduate studies in the following areas:
The AACSB accredited, Morgan MBA Program, established in 1969, is a two-year program consisting of nine (9) core courses and three (3) electives (36 credits total), which would determine your specialization, i.e. accounting, finance, project management, supply chain management, marketing, etc.
Master of Science in Project Management
Master of Science in Hospitality Management
The Morgan Master of Science in Hospitality Management is a two-year course of study designed for individuals who seek career and business leadership opportunities in the hospitality industry.
Graves School MBA & On-line MBA applicants must meet the following Admissions requirements:
1. Provide all transcripts from an Accredited University - REQUEST Electronic Submission
2. GMAT or GRE - REQUEST Electronic Submission. Transcripts from non-US universities must be evaluated by WES or ECE
3. Must have obtained a cumulative GPA of 3.0 (Applicants with less than a 3.0 GPA may be considered for conditional admission.
4. Submit the following: three (3) Letters of Recommendation, one (1) Professional Goals Essay, and one (1) Resume
5. For International Students IELTS or TOEFL score is required.