Graduate Programs in Project Management
Morgan offers two graduate Face-to-Face as well as Fully Online programs in Project Management: Thirty (30) credit hour Master of Science in Project Management; Fifteen (15) credit hour Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Project Management.
Did you know: There are only a hand full of Universities in North America that offer a graduate degree or a post-baccalaureate certificate in Project Management, housed in an AACSB accredited School of Business? We are amongst that very elite group.
The mission of the Project Management Programs is to provide a high-quality project management education both on campus and online for a diverse student population and to be recognized as a leading program in the Mid-Atlantic region. Building on its competitive advantages of outstanding faculty, diversity, and geographic location, the program engages in student-centered instruction, conducts scholarship that integrates theory and practice, serves the needs of the project management community, enhances professionalism in project management, and develops skilled professionals to become leaders in the practice of project management in various fields.
Morgan's Master of Science in Project Management degree program (MSPM) is designed for the needs of working professionals who are interested in project management in a variety of fields. The graduate programs also feature a certificate of advanced study in project management option as well. It provides a career change path for working professionals. The Face-to-Face programs provides all of the features of a full-time program on a convenient year round evening and weekend schedule. The Fully online program allows the working professional the flexibility they desire in doing the coursework from their location.
The decision to pursue an MSPM degree at Morgan is a step forward into a more challenging, more selective, and more rewarding career path. The degree process positions the master's degree holder for higher achievement in life, both professionally and personally. The Post-Baccalaureate program is the quick way to attain enough skill sets to pass professional certificates such as PMP(R) and/or CAPM(R)
Online Brochure for Project Management Programs @ Morgan State
Why choose Morgan's MSPM?
- AACSB Accredited - the gold standard for business education
- Very close relationship with PMI Baltimore Chapter
- Incredible Flexibility in choosing your area of specialization
- Balanced technical, systems, and management orientation
- Evening classes for the working professionals for the Face-to-Face programs
- Online Discussions (for the Fully Online programs) with a highly motivated peer-group of students facilitated by experienced instructors
- Year-round operation
- Real-world orientation by experienced faculty
- An extremely diverse student body
- Convenient location five miles from i-695; 15 minutes to downtown Baltimore for the Face-to-Face programs
- State-of-the-art facilities
PMP Workshop - 6th Edition
SEPT. 8, SEPT. 15, SEPT. 22, SEPT. 29, OCT. 6, OCT. 20. 50% Discount to MSU Student/Staff. Price to MSU $499.00