ASCEND has formed a Community-University Advisory Board (CUAB) to oversee the small health-related community-based participatory research (CBPR) projects. CUAB members include:
- Mr. Raynard Baylor, Founder and President, New Day, Inc.
- Mr. Ellis Brown, Director, Morgan Community Mile Initiative, Morgan State University
- Ms. Jane Buccari, Community Advocate, Southwest Baltimore
- Dr. Jayfus Tucker Doswell, Chairperson, The Juxtopia Group, Inc.
- Dr. Farin Kamangar, Director, ASCEND Center for Biomedical Research, Morgan State University
- Ms. Gia Grier McGinnis, Doctoral Candidate, Public Health Program, Morgan State University
- Ms. Polly Riddims, Managing Partner, Fusion Partnerships, Inc.
- Dr. Randolph Rowel, Associate Professor and Chair, Department of Behavioral Health Sciences, Morgan State University
- Dr. Payam Sheikhattari, Co-Director, ASCEND Center for Biomedical Research, Morgan State University