Skip to Content

Forms & Documents

Need to Request a new card or submit a request for a new Index you will be spending from?

Purchasing Card Request

Download and Save the cardholder transaction log or as a workbook to keep all of your log sheets saved in one place.

Cardholder Transaction Log

Cardholder Transaction Log Workbook

Have you lost your receipt? Documentation is needed for all transactions. If a receipt is missing, or cannot be replaced by the vendor, you will need to repay your account for that charge. All payments must be made to the Office of the Bursar using your Index and FOAP, (Fund, Organization, Account, and Program). When making your payment you must provide the account number to which the transaction was reconciled. A copy of your repayment receipt must be submitted with your transaction log. If the transaction is a valid work-related purchase, you can seek reimbursement from the Office of the Comptroller.

Missing Receipt Form

Discovered a transaction that is not valid?

Dispute Form