Skip to Content

Office of Financial Aid

How to Apply for Federal Work Study

To Apply for Federal Work-study

  • The student MUST have a current FAFSA filed for the school year
  • The student MUST be awarded Financial Aid
  • The student MUST qualify and be awarded Federal Work-study
  • The student MUST be enrolled at least half-time or more

If you have completed all the above qualifications and are eligible for work study you may proceed with the application process. To obtain an application you have the option of coming to the Work Study Office and picking up an application and/or downloading the application off-line.

Please contact the Office of Student Employment at 443-885-3141