Campus Email Announcement Guidelines
Campus announcements are sent via email to Morgan State administration, faculty, staff, and students who are a part of the University email system. These announcements must receive approval from the Office of Public Relations prior to being sent out. To submit announcements for approval, please send an e-mail to the Office of Public Relations & Communications.
Please follow the following guidelines:
- Please include a short subject line.
- Please keep your message brief.
- Please include the e-mail address and phone number of the person to contact for further information.
- If there is an event date or deadline in your message, please send the announcement at least one week ahead of time.
- Messages must be approved by the department head and be applicable to a broad group of faculty, staff, or graduate students.
- Do not send attachments of any kind to be sent out. If your message is contained inside the attachment, please contact the Office of Public Relations & Communications first (ext. 3022).
- Campus Announcements are for Morgan State University campus or Morgan–sponsored activities and events only. It is not for public service announcements.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are posting information about a campus event, in addition to sending a campus announcement, you must to post it to University Events Calendar. Please include a "start date" and an "end date" for your announcement in the message of your email request. This is to notify us of the duration of your announcement.
Office of Public Relations & Strategic Communications
1700 East Cold Spring Lane
McMechen Hall Rm. 635
Baltimore, Maryland 21251