Campus Email Announcement Guidelines
Campus announcements are sent via email to Morgan State administration, faculty, staff, and students who are a part of the University email system. These announcements must receive approval from the Office of Public Relations prior to being sent out. To submit announcements for approval, please send an e-mail to the Office of Public Relations & Communications.
Please follow the following guidelines:
- Please include a short subject line.
- Please keep your message brief.
- Please include the e-mail address and phone number of the person to contact for further information.
- If there is an event date or deadline in your message, please send the announcement at least one week ahead of time.
- Messages must be approved by the department head and be applicable to a broad group of faculty, staff, or graduate students.
- Do not send attachments of any kind to be sent out. If your message is contained inside the attachment, please contact the Office of Public Relations & Communications first (ext. 3022).
- Campus Announcements are for Morgan State University campus or Morgan–sponsored activities and events only. It is not for public service announcements.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are posting information about a campus event, in addition to sending a campus announcement, you must to post it to University Events Calendar. Please include a "start date" and an "end date" for your announcement in the message of your email request. This is to notify us of the duration of your announcement.