PaperCut Print Management
PaperCut is a print resource and management tool used in many of the computer labs on campus to control and quota print usage, as well as keep our campus resourceful and responsible when it comes to printing needs.
Once a student logs into a lab computer, they are automatically logged into the PaperCut tool which allows them to print. You will see a small PaperCut pop-up window in the top right corner of the screen displaying your current account balance.
- Students will receive $25 per semester print credit, including summer term
- B/W printing costs $.10 per page and color printing costs $.50 per page.
- If a student depletes their balance, credit may be added to their account by contacting the Service Desk. If you are in the Earl S. Richardson Library, you may approach the IT Desk outside of computer lab room 118.
- Students should manage their account balances. Printing credits will not carry over from year to year.
- Remember to log off the computer when you are finished as the print service is directly connected to your network log-on.
- If there is a printer error (e.g., paper jam, low toner), please promptly contact the computer lab assistant or library IT desk to have your print job refunded.
- Refunds will not be given for non-printer errors such as blank pages at the end of a document, cancelled print jobs, printing the wrong document, or spelling mistakes.
For additional assistance, please contact the Service Desk.
Mobile Device & Web Printing Services
Guest Printing Services
Guest printing is available. Users must acquire temporary login credentials to utilize print services. Inquire by contacting the Service Desk for more details.