Hoonuit Learning Information
Hoonuit (formerly Atomic Learning) is a video training resource available anytime, any place, and open to all active Morgan State University students and employees. Quickly and easily search for videos that provide answers to many of your "How do I do that?" questions and learn at your own pace! Access Hoonuit using your MSU login and password.
- Hoonuit Direct: www.morgan.edu/hoonuit
- Hoonuit Blog
- You can also add Hoonuit videos into your Canvas course.
Get Started with Hoonuit!
Before jumping into this powerful instructional and professional development resource, get familiar with the Atomic Learning Get Started Guide. It gives an overview of the user interface and usage.
Faculty & Staff Resources
|Getting Started Guide|
Add Hoonuit Videos to a Canvas Course
Using the Atomic Learning Website
- Understanding the user interface
- Searching the Atomic Learning training library
- Checking your application's version
- Setting your preferences
- Viewing and printing your own reports
- Viewing Certificates of Completion
- Accounting for additional time in Certificates of Completion
- Understanding e-mail notifications
Movie Playback Window
Features of a Training Page
- Navigating through a training series or project
- Assigning training to yourself
- Generating HTML using the Easy Links feature
The My Training Tab
- Overview of the My Training section
- Viewing Assigned Training
- Viewing Assessments
- Viewing Recommended Training
Note: Atomic Learning is now the official online-based training platform replacing Microsoft IT Academy and other similar training platforms.