University Post Office
The University Post Office is located in the Montebello Center, Lower Level - Room C-07. The Post Office processes incoming and outgoing mail for faculty, staff and students. Postal fees for University related mail are charged to departmental budgets on a monthly basis. Remember: Using pre-printed University envelopes for personal mail is forbidden and could result in disciplinary action.
Postal services and courier services include the following:
- U.S. Post Office Express Mail
- U.S. Post Office Priority Mail
- Certified Mail with Return Receipt
- Insured Mail
- Federal Express and ground
- DHL Express (International Shipments Only)
- U.P.S. Express and Ground
****PLEASE CHECK FOR ADDRESS CORRECTIONS BEFORE MAILING, THERE IS AN ADDRESS CORRECTION FEE CHARGED BY OUR VENDORS.
THE POST OFFICE IS RESTRICTED FROM SHIPPING TO EMBARGO COUNTRIES.