- An online application must be submitted either before attending an on-site event or within 24 hours after attending an on-site event. Paper applications will not be accepted.
- Admission decisions offered at an on-site event are preliminary. A full review of your online application and submitted documents will be completed within 6 to 8 weeks after the event. After the full review has been completed you will receive an official decision notification by email and by mail.
- Only the below list of accepted documents will be considered at an on-site event. The online application, application fee waiver, the optional essay and recommendations must be submitted online.
- Official SAT or ACT score report, see example
- Official high school transcript:
- Must be official by one of these methods: sealed in an envelope, signed by a school official or stamped with a school stamp
- Official college transcript:
- Must be in a sealed envelope