Academic Records

Freshman Applicants
An evaluated secondary school record or high school transcript is required. Please refer to the accepted transcript evaluation services below. If you are required to sit for secondary school exams then those results must be included in the evaluation.  

Transfer Applicants
An official transcript from EACH college and university attended in the U.S. is required. A course-by-course evaluated transcript is required from EACH college or university attended outside of the U.S.. Please refer to the accepted transcript evaluation services listed below.

If you have less than 24 transferable credits, then you must also submit an evaluated secondary school record, high school transcript or secondary school exam results.   

Copies of official college transcripts or evaluations will not be accepted.

Accepted Transcript Evaluation Services

World Education Services (WES)
Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE)
American Association of Collegiate Registrar's & Admission Officers (AACRAO)

Any current member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES)