Supporting the veteran population is a viable part of the universities efforts to ensure that our veterans, their spouses, dependents, and caregivers are acknowledged not just for their service to the country, but to our community as well. Veterans Engagement Services has created processes to help our incoming and continuing military service members and their families have a healthy transition from the military to civilian life before, during and after matriculation.
These valiant efforts were based on the university's departments to exhibit:
- Cultural Diversity
- Strategic Plan and Outcomes (Retention)
- Academic Policies and Procedures
- Student Support Services
- Cost Efficient and Effective teaching practices
- Internal and External Work Force Connections
- Scholarship, Internship, and Financial Program Connections
- Community Awareness and University Involvement
Awards to date are:
Designation by Victory Media as a "Military Friendly School" for 2016, 2017, and 2018!
Designated by Military Advanced Education & Transition as one of 2015 & 2018's Top Colleges and Universities.
Designated by Military Times as one of 2018's Best Colleges.