Will I receive any of my monthly housing allowance for breaks in between Summer/Winter academic terms?

Yes, you can receive Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH), if you are enrolled at the same school and the break between terms is less than 8 weeks.


Exceptions to this would be in cases where the student: went into active duty status, withdrawal from all courses during the preceding term, or if the student requests no pay for a break.