Once my benefits are transferred to Morgan State University, what do I do next?

Please provide your Certificate of Eligibility (COE) to our office in person or by scanning and emailing it to veterans@morgan.edu. Thereafter, you MUST complete the Office of Veterans Engagement Certification Checklist and Request Form.


This document can be found outside of the Veterans Engagement office, in the bin that is attached onto the wall. Electronic versions are also available for continuing students via email or fax.


Office of Veterans Engagement is located in:


Montebello Complex, 2nd floor

C-226 or

(443) 885-3042/(443) 885-2046