I am a visiting student at Morgan. Can I use my Post-9/11 GI Bill while I study here?

Yes. You can use your Post-9/11 GI Bill Benefits as a visiting student at Morgan.


If you are pursuing a degree at another college or university and are taking courses at Morgan that apply to your degree program, Morgan would be considered your “secondary school” and your degree-granting institution would be your “primary school”.

Your primary school's VA Certifying Official must write a letter stating that the coursework taken at Morgan State University applies to your degree program. Provide this letter to the Office of Veterans Engagement in person, or via email at veterans@morgan.edu.