How will the tuition payments work?

The Post-9/11 GI Bill (Chapter 33) as well as Vocational Rehabilitation Program (Chapter 31) payments are processed by the Department of Veterans Affairs and submitted directly to Morgan State University.

To ensure payment, you will need to provide the Office of Veterans Engagement with an updated copy of your Certificate of Eligibility or Vocational Rehabilitation certification that is provided to you by your case manager. You will then complete the VA Certification Form and Checklist for each academic semester that you attend Morgan State University. 


In the event that you are not entitled to VA payments, you will be responsible for paying any outstanding charges to the University.

For all other VA, educational benefits programs (i.e. Chapters 30, 35, and 1606) funds will come from the VA directly to the student, who will be responsible for making payments directly to Morgan State University.