What happens if I am called for active duty during the academic school year?

If you are called to active duty during the academic school year, please report to the Office of Veterans Engagement to speak with the university SCO. There are multiple options available based on your situation. They include incomplete process, withdrawal process or academic arrangements between professor and student.

Please be prepared to present your orders to the dean of your academic major, the university SCO and collect any other documentation necessary for submission to your academic Dean or Department Chair.