Parchment is currently experiencing intermittent connection issues. They are investigating and attempting to resolve this issue. If you are experiencing difficulty, please continue to check back.
Morgan State University considers the health and welfare of our campus community and guests to be of the utmost importance. While there are currently no confirmed cases of the coronavirus (COVID-19) at Morgan State University, we are making efforts to ensure the safety of our campus community and our guests. As such, the Office of the Registrar will not be offering pick up services for documents. All documents, including transcripts, diplomas, and enrollment verifications, will be mailed. Those who cannot, and those who opt not to, use the electronic pdf version should know that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will be mailing transcripts of a limited basis and significant delays should be expected.
We strongly encourage those ordering transcripts to select the electronic version if that option is available to you. Those who cannot use the electronic option should know that we will be processing paper transcripts to be mailed only. Pick up services will not be available until further notice. FedEx services will not be available until further notice.
If you have any questions or require further assistance please contact us at email@example.com. This account is monitored regularly.
We look forward to assisting you. Have a great day!
CAUTION: Official Transcripts will not update with Spring 2020 term information such as GPA, Degree Awarded, Deans List, etc. until after end of term processing on 5/22/2020 at 5pm.
Parchment Inc. will facilitate your request 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Click on the Official MSU Transcript link below (you may also access this site through myMSU/Websis). Our office will receive requests from Parchment Inc. and process them within our business hours (Monday thru Friday 8:00a-5:00p). Parchment Inc. uses current web encryption technology to secure your information. All financial obligations to the University must be cleared before a transcript request will be honored.
*Each copy of an official transcript costs $8.00 and is payable by credit card.
To get started, click on the link below.
- Requests may take up to 1 business day to process. Requests prior to 1986 may take an additional business day.
- E-transcripts are not available for transcripts prior to 2006.
- Please be advised that the University cannot be held responsible for transcripts sent to an erroneous email or physical mailing address. If a paper transcript is returned, the Office of the Registrar will attempt to contact you for pick up only. Returned transcripts will not be re-packaged and re-sent; uncollected transcripts will be destroyed after 90 days, and a new transcript will need to be ordered.
- E-transcripts have 3 downloads and are available for one month after the order is placed. If the document is not retrieved and it expires, a new order will need to be placed.
- If you can no longer access your Parchment email account (ex. Morgan email) for password reset, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a new email address, last 4 of SSN, and photo id.
If you have any questions or require assistance with this process; email us at email@example.com.