Applying to Graduate
THE 2019 - 2020 ACADEMIC YEAR GRADUATION APPLICATIONS ARE ALL OPEN AS OF AUGUST 2019.
THE DEADLINES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
SPRING 2020 - 2/14/2020
SUMMER 2020 - 6/5/2020 (Undergraduates Only)
SPRING 2020 COMMENCEMENT (GRADUATE) - Thursday, May 14, 2020
SPRING 2020 COMMENCEMENT (UNDERGRADUATE) - Saturday, May 16, 2020
To submit an application for graduation:
1. Confirm with your advisor that you have met or will meet all of the academic and financial requirements
2. Log on to your WebSIS account, select the Student Records tab, and select the "Apply to Graduate" link. (see sample screenshot below)
3. On the next page, select the term to determine the curriculum for graduation application. Please select your catalog term from the drop-down menu. (see sample screenshot below)
4. On the next page, select the curriculum for which you wish to be reviewed for graduation, Please select your current major. If you are a double major you must enter an application for each major. (see sample screenshot below)
5. On the next page, select the term for which you wish to be reviewed for graduation from the drop-down menu. (see sample screenshot below)
6. Follow the instructions in the application and click submit. You will see a confirmation screen when you submit the application.
7. There is a $75 fee associated with this application. Pay for the application after you apply. Once the online application online is complete, your account will automatically be charged the $75.00 graduation fee. This can be paid online through our online payment system which can be found in your Websis account or at the Bursar's Cashier window in Montebello Complex.