Can my parents see and or discuss my grades?


Students must grant parent access before we are permitted to provide and/or discuss your academic records. To grant parents access to your academic records, you must fill out the FERPA Release form and list the individual that you would like for us to be able to share or discuss your records with.

Instructions on how to complete the form can be found here.