Managing your finances is a critical part of being an adult. You will make choices about where to live, what to eat, and how to spend your time and all of those choices will have an impact on your finances.
Learn about the many terms surrounding finances and what they mean.
Learn how to set up a budget and keep yourself on track.
Learn about bank accounts and how they can help you.
Learn about credit cards, credit scores, loans, and why they matter.
Learn about identity theft and scams, what you can do to avoid it, and what you can do if you become a victim.
Learn about the many student loan repayment options.
Learn more about service obligations.
Office of Financial Aid
Montebello Complex, Rm. A-203
1700 E. Cold Spring Lane
Baltimore, Maryland 21251
- CARES Act Reporting
- Fall 2020 Billing Highlights
- Meet with Financial Aid
- Virtual Entrance Counseling Registration
- Fall 2020 Institutional Aid Application
- Required Forms
- Summer 2020 Financial Aid Application
- Financial Aid Resource Guide
- Access WebSIS
- Bear Essentials Self-Help Portal
- Electronic Student Refunds