Students and employees must be fully vaccinated (receive their 2nd dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or their single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine) no less than 2 weeks prior to the August 1 deadline or no less than 2 weeks prior to their return to campus date.
A copy of your COVID vaccination document (provided at the time the vaccine is received) must be submitted to Morgan as verification. The process for students and employees are described below.
To meet the vaccination requirement, all students will be required to confirm their vaccination status within the Morgan State Student Health Portal: https://myhealthportal.morgan.edu/. Individuals must have their vaccination document available on the device from which they are uploading the information.
- Log-in to the portal using your MSU email address and password.
- Confirm your identify by inputting your date of birth.
- Select “Immunization Upload” from the Main Menu.
- Select “Add immunization record…” to upload an image of your vaccination document (files accepted include: PNG, JPG, JPEG, or GIF).
- Click the “Save” button .
To meet the vaccination requirement, all employees will be required to confirm their vaccination status here: MSU Vaccination Verifications. Individuals must have their vaccination document available on the device from which they are uploading the information.
- Enter your MSU email address, First Name, Last Name, and Company. Click the “Continue” button.
- Drag the file from the device location to the webpage or click “Browse files” to locate the file on your device.
- Click the “Upload” button .